Commercial and HOA Maintenance Program
Our Commercial and HOA Maintenance programs are designed to help property owners ensure their roof systems are properly maintained. By performing regular inspections and minor maintenance, Adamstree can extend the life of your property’s roof.
Since every roofing system is unique, Adamstree will work closely with you to create a customized program that will fit your property’s specific requirements. Here are a few of the basic benefits included in each maintenance program:
- Yearly inspections
- Debris removal
- Re-sealing flexible joints where needed
- Documentation of non-weather related defects
- Detailed written assessment after all inspections
- Cost effective repairs or replacement solutions
- Hail and wind response team – If hail or wind damages the property, such as broken skylights or windows, Adamstree will respond immediately to secure the property from further damage
- Storm assessment – In the event that hail or wind damages the community, we will inspect and determine if an insurance claim will be necessary
- Claims process – If an insurance claim is filed, we will collaborate with the community to ensure proper restoration
If you are interested in learning more about our Commercial and HOA Maintenance Program please contact Adamstree in Missouri & Kansas (816) 606-7393 or Colorado (720) 724-0081.